To provide the public, through its radio broadcasting and public relations functions, such a clear expression of the message, mission and character of Jesus Christ that the following results will be consistently achieved:
- Salvation of the lost and nurture of the saved.
- Traditional Christian families built up in faith and life experience to become mature witnesses of the grace of God, and Biblically effective contributors to the benefit of society.
- Ministry of Bible-teaching local churches reinforced, and churches at large confronted by the Spirit of God and revived.
- Unity of the Spirit in the bonds of peace, and unity in the Body of Christ.
- Promotion of and participation in the Great Commission stated in Matthew 28:19,20, and particularly in relation to worldwide Christian Communications.
- There is one God. Infinitely perfect. He is a triune God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
- Jesus Christ, the Son, is true God, and true man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died, was buried, rose again the third day, and is seated at the right hand of God, making intercession for believers. He, the Just, died on the Cross of the unjust as a substitutionary sacrifice for all who believe in Him and are thereby justified by His shed Blood.
- The Holy Spirit is a representative of the Trinity in the world today. His work is to convict men of their sin, bringing them to repentance; and to seal, indwell and comfort the believer. In all that He does, He testifies of and glorifies the Lord Jesus Christ and not Himself.
- The Old & New Testaments, as originally written, are without error. Being divinely inspired by God, they are a complete revelation of His will for the salvation of man. They constitute the divine and only rule of Christian faith and practice.
- Man was originally created in the image of God, but fell through disobedience. All men are born with a sinful nature, are separated from God, and can be saved only through the atoning work of Jesus Christ.
- Salvation has been made available through Jesus Christ for all men. Those who repent and believe in Him, by God's grace, are born again of the Spirit of God and become the children of God.
- It is the will of God that each believer be filled with the Holy Spirit; be separated from sin and the world; and be fully dedicated to the will of God. He thereby receives power for holy living and effective service.
- The true Church of Christ is constituted by those who are redeemed by Christ's finished work and born again by the Holy Spirit.
- There shall be a bodily resurrection of both the just and the unjust: the just into everlasting joy with Christ and the unjust into everlasting conscious torment.
- The second coming of our Lord Jesus Christ is certain and will be personal and visible. This is the believers' blessed hope and trust, and an incentive for holy living and faithful service.